ROSE festival (Rewarding Open Science Replication and Reproduction in SE)ESEC/FSE 2023
Call for Participation
Unfortunately, the ROSE festival has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances; we look forward to your participation in future ROSE festivals.
Authors of papers with results that have been replicated or reproduced (*) by subsequent work (i.e. by other researchers) are invited to submit 1 one page ascii document to firstname.lastname@example.org, title “ROSE’23 submission” that offers:
- a 4 line (or less) description of the original results
- a 4 line (or less) description of what was found by the other researchers
- references to both the original paper and the subsequent work.
Accepted submissions will be offered a lightning talk slot at the FSE’23 ROSE Festival.
- Submission: September 1, 2023
- Notification: September 7: 2023
- ROSE festival: dates TBD, some lunchtime in main FSE conference
FOR MORE INFO, please contact the organizers:
- Maria-Teresa Baldassarre,
- Neil Ernst,
- Ben Hermann,
- Tim Menzies. email@example.com <== secretary
- We offer the following definitions.
- For information on prior ROSE festivals, please see http://tiny.cc/rose13