Registered user since Mon 29 Apr 2019
I am a research fellow at University College London where I obtained my PhD Degree advised by professor Federica Sarro and professor Mark Harman. My research interests lie in the areas of predictive analytics for software engineering, evolutionary algorithms and search-based software engineering with a focus on defect prediction, effort estimation and software fairness, with an interest in the application and evaluation of machine learning for software engineering.
- Co-chair in Hot off the Press within the Hot off the Press-track
- Hot off the Press Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- StableYolo: Optimizing Image Generation for Large Language Models
- Evaluating Explanations for Software Patches Generated by Large Language Models
- Committee Member in Challenge within the Challenge Track-track
View general profile