Registered user since Mon 13 Jun 2016
Andreas Zeller is faculty at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, and professor for Software Engineering at Saarland University. His research on automated debugging, mining software archives, specification mining, and security testing has been highly influential. Andreas is one of the few researchers to have received two ERC Advanced Grants, most recently for his S3 project. He is an ACM Fellow and holds an ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Research Award.
- Revisiting Neural Program Smoothing for Fuzzing
- Breakout groups on "Research productivity" and "Balancing the job: Work-life balance and research-teaching-service balance"
- Research productivity
- Proposal writing
- Semantic Debugging
- Panelist in Program Committee within the New Faculty Symposium-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Breakout groups on "Proposal writing", "Picking research problems and promoting your work", and "Working with students, Building your research team"
View general profile